RG 59/6/6Q sized connectors are available for use in applications and installations from 5MHz to 3GHz, including CATV, satellite, HDTV and other A/V based applications.
• Connector Model: 59FRTQ
• Accepts RG-59/RG-59 Quad coax cables
• Center conductor range: All
• Dielectric diameter range: .135” - .148”
• Outer jacket diameter range: .220” - .270”
• Recommended cable prep/stripping tools: 45-605 PrepPRO™; 45-526
• Recommended compression tools: 30-793 OmniSeal™ PRO XL; 33-632 Linear X®3
The IDEAL RTQ™ series of F connectors offers a single connector solution to cover a range of coax types. A patented compression sleeve design allows Regular (dual), Tri, and Quad shield cables all to be terminated within a single connector. All RTQ connectors have an all brass exterior and an inner O-ring to provide a robust, weather proof connection suitable for just about any application - indoors or outdoors.
RG 59/6/6Q sized connectors are available for use in applications and installations from 5MHz to 3GHz, including CATV, satellite, HDTV and other A/V based applications. An internal sealing compression sleeve prevents moisture from entering the backside of the connector and aids in cable retention.
Plenum sized cable specific versions are available and feature a fitted mandrel for the smaller diameter plenum cable dielectric and thinner flame retardant jacket material.
All RTQ™ connectors require an industry standard ¼” x ¼” cable preparation and are permanently attached to the cable when using an IDEAL OmniSeal™ Pro or LinearX® compression tool.
• RTQ™ design allows Regular/Tri/Quad shield cables to work in a single connector – no need to carry cable specific connectors
• Designed for use in cable and satellite TV installations
• WeatherProof™ - internal O-ring and patented back seal prevent moisture migration for indoor/outdoor use
• Industry standard 21mm compressed length – works with non-IDEAL compression tools
• Return loss: >30dB up to 3 GHz
• All brass, with nickel plated bodies
• Designed for optimal performance on 75Ω coaxial cables
• Frequency range: 0 MHz to 3 GHz
• >40 pounds cable retention on all models
• 7/16” nut diameter with 3/8-32 thread