Cable specific outdoor/indoor connector for RG-6 Quad coax.
• Connector Model: 6FOC
• Accepts RG-6 coax cables
• Center conductor range: All
• Dielectric diameter range: .175” - .183”
• Outer jacket diameter range: .260” - .280”
• Recommended cable prep/stripping tools: 45-605 PrepPRO™; 45-321
• Recommended compression tools: 30-793 OmniSeal™ PRO XL; 33-632 Linear X®3
The IDEAL OmniConn™ F connector is a cable specific connector solution For RG-6 coax. The OmniConn connectors have a combination brass and plastic exterior and an inner O-ring to provide a weather proof connection suitable for just about any application from 5MHz to 3GHz, including CATV, satellite, HDTV and other A/V based applications - indoors or outdoors. An internal patented sealing compression sleeve prevents moisture from entering the backside of the connector and aids in cable retention.
The OmniConn™ F connectors require an industry standard ¼” x ¼” cable preparation and are permanently attached to the cable when using an IDEAL OmniSeal™ Pro or LinearX® compression tool.
• Cable specific – For RG-6 coax
• Designed for use in cable and satellite TV installations
• WeatherProof™ - internal O-ring and patented back seal prevent moisture migration for indoor/outdoor use
• Industry standard 21mm compressed length – works with most non-IDEAL compression tools
• Return loss: >30dB up to 3 GHz
• Nickel plated brass with plastic body construction
• Designed for optimal performance on 75Ω coaxial cables
• Frequency range: 0 MHz to 3 GHz
• >40 pounds cable retention on all models
• 7/16” nut diameter with 3/8-32 thread
• Due to a wider plastic sleeve, the OmniConn F is not compatible with the F insertion/removal tools (35-046 and 35-042)